• BS Anatomy and Physiology
• Doctor of Chiropractic (DC)
• Diplomate of the College of Clinical Nutrition
• Fellow of the International Academy
of Medical Acupuncture (FIAMA)
• Clinical Homeopathy (HME)
• Clinical Research Scientist for the United States Center
for Musculoskeletal Research
• Certified in Manipulation Under Anesthetic (MUA)
• Certified Functional Endocrinology
• Currently researching and practicing with a European
team in Micro-Assay Chemotherapy Sensitivity Testing
• Licensed by the Texas Board of Chiropractic Examiners
• 18+ years of clinical experience
When asked "Why did you become a doctor?" Dr. June Meymand replies, "Because I love helping people, I love healing people." It must be 'in the genes' because her children, all doctors themselves, say the same thing.
The tradition of this family of healers truly began in the 1950's when June's mother, who was a nurse, prepared fresh vegetable juice for her children and patients. Such a thing was virtually unheard of, because people were unaware of the critical importance of nutrition. Then, when June was in the travel industry before beginning her medical studies she escorted travel agents to the orient. There she was inspired by the oriental approach to medicine. This is where the seed planted by her mother began to grow.
She is a doctor who respects and supports holistic, complementary medical therapies, she pursued training in the ancient art of acupuncture.
Dr. June Meymand is well respected by those in both the allopathic and alternative medicine fields. Her goal is to bring together whomever and whatever is necessary to help her patients get on with their lives as quickly and economically as possible.